In order to strengthen the guidance and management of China hot melt adhesive market, understand the latest industry trends of development in 2022 under the impact of the epidemic and the downward pressure of the economy, improve the communications and collaborations between the upstream and downstream firms, and promote the high quality development of China hot melt adhesive industry, China Adhesives and Tape Industry Association (CATIA) and Hot Melt Adhesive Committee jointly decided to organize 2023 (19th) China Hot-Melt Adhesives Forum & 4th Basic Technology Training Course on March 20th-22nd, 2023 in Hefei, Anhui Province. Hot melt adhesive and HMPSA manufacturers, users, raw material suppliers, scientific research institutes and relevant units from domestic and international regions are welcome to register for participation.
This year's forum will discuss the technical innovation, stable supply and emerging market trends of hot melt adhesive supply chain, invite high-level guests for high-end dialogues and showcase the latest research results of the industry at the same time. The specific activities are as follows:
1. Analysis of the current situation, raw material supply, end-use market and development trend of hot melt adhesive industry in China
2. New products, new materials and new application reports
The forum will invite domestic and international famous enterprises to attend the meeting and deliver special speeches. The main contents are as follows:
⑴Application of new specialty materials in hot melt adhesive
⑵Technical research and application of high performance products in the field of hot melt adhesive (such as applications of PUR, UV adhesive and polyolefin reactive hot melt adhesive in the fields of automobile, packaging, sanitary material, assembly, construction and new energy)
⑶Preparation and properties of bio-based hot melt adhesive
⑷Special tackifying resin and hot melt adhesive properties
⑸Innovative coating technology and equipment for hot melt adhesive and HMPSA
3. The time of the forum is on March 21st-22nd (two days).
4. Expo of hot melt adhesive and raw materials will be held during the same period of the forum (March 21st-22nd, two days).
5. The 4th Basic Technology Training Course will be held on March 20th (one full day), and the training contents will include as follows:
⑴Basic knowledge and formulation technology of hot melt adhesive and HMPSA
⑵The mechanism of hot melt adhesive raw material selection
⑶Specific application of hot melt adhesive
⑷Basic knowledge of photopolymerization
⑸Principle of preparation and formulation of radiation-curable SBC polymer
⑹Synthesis, preparation and application of UV HMPSA
6. In the evening of March 20th, the second working meeting of 10th Hot Melt Adhesive Committee of CATIA will be held, and only committee members and advisors are invited to participate (meeting notice will be issued separately).
Theme of the forum: Foresight Leading—Innovative Development of Hot Melt Adhesive Materials. The forum is hosted by China Adhesives and Tape Industry Association (CATIA) and co-organized by Hot Melt Adhesive Committee. The sponsor of this year’s forum is Evonik Specialty Chemicals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd, Kraton Chemical Products (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., BASF (China) Company Limited, Henghe Materials & Science Technology Co., Ltd. and Tex Year Group.
III. Date and Venue
1. Registration date:
Basic Technology Training Course registration at 9:00 am-22:00 pm on March 19th, 2023
Forum registration at 9:00 am-22:00 pm on March 20th, 2023
2. Registration venue:
Shangri-La Hotel Hefei
Hotel address: No.256 Suixi Road, Luyang District, Hefei, Anhui Province 230041 China. Hotel telephone: (86 551) 6550 9888.
The hotel is about 40 kilometers away from Hefei Xinqiao International Airport, 5 kilometers away from Hefei Railway Station, 6 kilometers away from Hefeixi Railway Station, 12 kilometers away from Hefeinan Railway Station. There will be no designated transfer services of railway station/airport for the meeting.
3. Basic Technology Training Course date: March 20th, 2023 (one full day)
Forum date: March 21st-22nd, 2023 (two days)
Expo date: March 21st-22nd, 2023 (two days)
RMB 550/day for Deluxe King-size room or Twin-beds room (inclusive breakfast), or RMB 800/day for Executive Suite room (inclusive breakfast). As the request of the hotel, to insure the housing needs of the participants, the accommodation fees shall be collected uniformly by the association. The deadline for reservation and payment is March 10th, 2023. Participants who have not paid the accommodation fees before March 10th will no longer be applicable for the group accommodation price. There are a limited numbers of Deluxe King-size room or Twin-beds room, first come first served.
2. Conference registration fee (including conference, materials and meals):
⑴ Basic Technology Training Course
CATIA Members: RMB 1,200 per person.
Non-members: RMB 1,500 per person.
CATIA Members: RMB 2,800 per person.
Non-members: RMB 3,200 per person.
(Participants of 3 people or more from non-members can enjoy the member price)
3. Members of Hot Melt Adhesive Committee are entitled to complimentary one-person registration fee, one booth, one insert advertisement page in the conference proceedings, but Basic Technology Training Course fee, the accommodation fee and transportation fee shall be paid by themselves.
4. Publicity of enterprises and products
1) Product promotion report: RMB 8,000/45 min, or RMB 6,000/25 min (only speaker’s registration fee for the forum is free). Advertisement in the Conference Proceedings: RMB 2,000/page
2) Exhibiting booth:
RMB 4,000/booth, about 6 sqm for each booth (equipped with only 1 desk and 2 chairs, there is a set of 3-meter-wide exhibiting board).
3) Attendee badge (including lanyards) advertisement: RMB 20,000. Conference bag advertisement: RMB 20,000.
V. Please visit www.catia-china.com or WeChat Public for more updates and details.
China Adhesives and Tape Industry Association
January 9th, 2023
China Adhesives and Tape Industry Association (CATIA)
Address: Room 2107, Tower B, Tianyuangang Center, No. 2, Dongsanhuan North Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100027, China
Mr. Kelven Gan: 010-84464889, 18811556531; E-mail: email@example.com
Ms Amy Li: 010-84464298, 15117968294; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Liu Pengcheng: 010-87663098, 18515065949; E-mail: email@example.com
The registration fee and accommodation fee can be made in advance by telegraphic transfer to the following address:
Account Name: China Adhesives and Tape Industry Association
Bank: ICBC Beijing Guangqu Road Branch
Address: No.22, Guangqumenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Account Number: 0200 0037 0920 0066 059
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJBJM Rounting Number: 102100000370
Phone: 010-87663044 Fax: 010-87663015
Contact: Ms. Shi Jie